Views: 58 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2015-09-08 Origin: Site
There are many types of plexiglass, including colorless transparent glass, colored transparent glass, pearlescent glass, embossed plexiglass, etc., also called as acrylic, gelatin glass, etc.
The application of plexiglass is very wide. acrylic can be used in commercial, chemical, light industry, construction and other areas as well as advertising decoration and sand table models, such as signage, light box panels, billboards, Chinese and English letter panels.
1. Building applications: window, soundproof doors and windows, lighting hood, telephone booth, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signboards, signs, display stands, etc.
3. Transportation applications: doors and windows of vehicles such as trains and automobiles.
4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, stents, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface plates and covers.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lamp covers, etc.
7. Fields of application: hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, clubs, villas, museums, medical, education, restaurants, exhibitions, etc.
8. Application area: ceiling, integrated ceiling, partition, screen, sliding door, transparent wall, hotel furniture, office furniture, bar, lighting, chandelier, sign, signage, floor, landscape, etc.
Laser cutting machine cut acrylic is a good choice. laser cutting machine does not directly contact the material. It focuses the laser beam on the plastic surface, use the high-temperature melt the acrylic to achieve cut. laser cutting machine cut acrylic has the following advantages.
1. the traditional machining method is to directly apply the drill directly cuts the plastic workpiece, it easily cause plastic deformation, and also form burrs on the cutting edge. to meet the production requirements, some assistant processing is needed to repair the product, the processing speed will be slow, and the precision is not up to the requirements.
However, the use of laser cutting machine processing can avoid the above drawbacks, greatly improve the production efficiency.
2. Laser cutting machine cut acrylic can improve production efficiency. With the drawings, laser cutting can be performed, and acrylic products can be obtained in the shortest production cycle.
3. Laser cutting machine can cut acrylic with design drawings, save plastic mold cost, laser cutting does not need mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair mold, save mold replacement time, thus saving processing cost, reducing manufacturing cost, suitable for large products Or processing of small quantities of plastic products.